.

07 July 2008

Les grandes vacances and other minor inconveniences

Hi....

You may have noticed, I haven't been posting much lately. That's because, despite my annual attempt to Make An Effort, I have been hit hard by the end of the school year. I can't even think of anything funny to say about it. Perhaps it is best to think of this as a minor detour, like roadworks on the motorway... It appears, seemingly, overnight, between 30 June and 1 July, and will disappear with equal lack of fanfare on 1 September.

If I should happen to get a thought to myself in the next few weeks, however, rest assured that I will share it with all of you!

3 comments:

  1. I miss your posts. Have fun with S & L.

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this work? Eric in Niagara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I understand how to post!
    With reference to your last blog. Did you not know that computers were invented to allow someone with no imagination an easy way to explain whay something does not work!

    I have some pictures for you.
    Eric in Niagara
    v e 3 e i at y a h o o . c o m

    ReplyDelete