.

04 November 2008

I really cannot concentrate on anything else

The BBC this morning shows 5 electoral college map predictions all favouring Obama.

The top states to watch this year: Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Indiana and Virginia, Montana and Alaska.

Michigan has been a swing state in the past several elections so I'll be watching her too, even though the pollsters have given Obama a win there and McCain has not spent time campaigning there for at least a month.

The Indiana and Virginia polls close aroun 7 pm EST -- that's 1 am in Brussels. Both of these states went Republican last time but are too close to call according to the pollster-predictors.

Polls don't close in Ohio until 2 am my time.... I don't know how I'll make it up that late, but likewise I don't know how I'll be able to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. " I don't know how I'll be able to sleep!"

    Oh you'll sleep, you'll sleep really well, it's just a question of when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you posting from, Anonymous? If you're American, what's the electoral atmosphere where you are?

    ReplyDelete