.

09 December 2008

Browsing

'Browse' is such a good word. It has a floppy feel. It has a throw-yourself-on-the-grass-and-roll-down-the-hill feel. Also there's a hint of 'blowsy' and 'lousy' (as in, 'lousy with ___') and 'lazy'. All of which is an excellent run-up to describe my main activity this afternoon, snuck in between emails and tasks of a most mind-numbing kind, in other words, I browsed through the links list at fiction bitch looking for interesting blogs. I'm pleased to report I added four to my reader. A most satisfying achievement for the afternoon.

Check them out....
Confessions of an author
Sarah's writing journal
Salt office life
The Cerebral Mum

If they pass the test of time I will add them to my links list, right.

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Kaylee

    http://grillsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kaylee, it's very kind of you to comment! I will try to keep up with the posting : )

    ReplyDelete