.

13 February 2009

This post has no title

Hi Everybody. Hope you are well. No time to do much posting at the moment, something finally clicked the other day and I started a story. I have no idea how it ends or if what has come to mind is the beginning; with any luck in fact it will be the middle, not too far from the end... But anyway it keeps coming which is the most amazing feeling. And also a little manic maybe but hey, that's what I call the Payoff for weeks of "a little depression"...  and is why I once told my therapist: I need help, but please don't cure me. I'll check in later, maybe update you all with Latest Second-hand Shop Book Revuz or something with some semblance of creativity. One can only hope.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm glad the writing is flowing! Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete