.

12 May 2009

YouTube, MeTube, ButtonTube


Vincent wants to make a YouTube of my poem Button. He asked me last night. I'm so excited! This poem was honourably mentioned in the 2004 Mslexia Poetry Competition (judged by Selima Hill) but not published, which rather left it in a sort of limbo, but now I'm glad as it means that the poem is free to be played with as I want. We will of course be needing lots of buttons. Anybody got any buttons for a good cause?

They can be red and yellow and green and brown and scarlet and black and violet and fawn and lilac and gold and chocolate and mauve.....

OK, I'm getting carried away now.



1 comment:

  1. good news!!

    Alex loves buttons, he makes craft projects out of them and has also made a button shirt (he actually stitched tons of buttons all over an undershirt - it was his form of art - love it!)

    ReplyDelete