.

05 June 2009

Normblog profile 298: not to toot my own horn, but...

I am incredibly flattered to be profiled today on normblog, the blog of Norman Geras. Norm is is Professor Emeritus of Government at the University of Manchester, and award-winning blogger (The Sunday Times 100 Best Blogs, 2005 Weblog Award Winner for Best UK Blog). A weekly Friday feature, the normblog profile is a great way to get to know more about your friendly neighbourhood blogging community. If you've come to the "cuisine" through there, welcome. Make yourself at home. If you haven't but would like to check out it out, you can find my profile here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured on Norman's blog. From reading his credentials, getting mentioned is a well deserved honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    I commented on FB

    ReplyDelete