.

01 July 2009

We have a school !


I can't believe it. Got a phone call yesterday morning, completely unexpected, on my mobile/cell (here they are known as a "gsm", pronounced jay-ess-em, but I don't expect anyone who doesn't live here to know that). The number was withheld which always makes me a little suspicious, so I answered warily.... To my utter surprise it was Athenée Charles Janssens, Eldest's first choice (after Notre Dame des Champs, which she was unfairly robbed of). To tell you the truth my gut feeling has always been ACJ too. I thought we might have a shot, perhaps hear something by end of summer. But hooray, this morning I stopped by the school and completed the inscription.

Relief is palpable.

Eldest is so happy.

2 comments:

  1. Great News! What a relief...So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete