.

06 November 2009

Coupons, yellow trees, and packed lunch

1. Delhaize, the local supermarket chain, sent out a motherload of coupons including ones with mega-extra points for dishwasher detergent, laundry liquid, and chocolate. I am so on this.

2. Some sort of tree, I don't know what kind, is changing colour: the most beautiful, golden yellow. Does anyone know what tree it might be? Like this one:



3. I ate the salad I brought for lunch even though I was tempted to go out and buy something. I'm proud to say I've been bringing a lunch to work since September this year. By my estimations, I'm saving at least €25 a week, which I then of course feel totally justified in spending on myself.




cool lunch box credit image here, website to buy it here

3 comments:

  1. another great day!
    coupons a bonus!
    Tree is beautiful and lunch boxes are really cool!

    I can't see the leaves on the tree real well, but you could search tree leaves to see what kind of tree it is. I love fall color changing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starving after seeing your packed lunch. yummy! Glad to know that by bringing your food lunch helps you save money. But you can save more when you use stainless steel container. Why? Because unlike plastic type container, you can be saved from the harmful toxic that plastic may bring you. There are different kinds of plastic but most of them can't guarantee that its safe to use. I know a very useful stainless steel container and many have proven it. And I also have witnessed how good it is. Happy Tiffin (http://www.happytiffin.com) offers a brilliant stainless steel containers which is also eco-friendly. You may try it and found out how great it is. You may check the site for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete