.

30 September 2010

If you could save time in a bottle, what kind of bottle would you use?

Just thinking...Among other things, I've spent some time recently looking into grants and funds.... including a lot of time drooling over residencies in beautiful seclusion. But as inspiring as the residency possibilities are, it is as equally depressing to see on so many websites the words "Applications Suspended Until Further Notice". This is includes perhaps the most inspiring grant I know of, the Gift of Freedom from the Room of Her Own Foundation. In case you ever doubted it, here is proof that freedom costs money. But I am determined.  I am even looking to the Belgians. I will translate myself into French and Flemish if I have to.

1 comment:

  1. Funnily enough, I just reread A Room of One's Own. The link to the Foundation was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete