.

23 March 2012

Making a Splash





Hey! I'm taking part in a "blogsplash" -- wow! --  to celebrate beautiful things, inspired by Fiona Robyn's new novel The Most Beautiful Thing. (You may recognize Fiona from Writing Our Way Home and the small stones events.)


What's a blogsplash, you ask? Well, this blogsplash is an organized, one-day event: on 24 April, bloggers from all over the world will post about their most beautiful things.  


 Inspired? Find out more here.


Personally, this couldn't come at a better time. Lately I've been trying to post beautiful words and images on my tumblr blog (sorry, still don't know if non-tumblrs can easily comment), so this fits right in with my current mindset.  My plan is to use the time between now and 24 April to generate a wealth of beauty from my world.... And then pick the best one.


So....What is your most beautiful thing? 

1 comment:

  1. Why is the text appearing with a white background? I don't know, and I tried to fix it but couldn't, so I'm leaving it. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete